Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - July 8


July is going to be an incredibly busy month for me.  I'm directing my church's VBS this year for the first time ever (gasp!), I'm horribly busy at work, we're moving my oldest daughter into her first apartment in Fayetteville, AR (about 6 hours from here), my middle daughter will be leaving for church camp (which means sooo much laundry before and after camp), and to top it all off, it's my month to host the monthly Pinterest Party group I founded (more on that later). 

Whew - I'm tired just typing all that! 

By the way...if you've never directed a VBS before....it takes a lot of planning...and hours and hours of meetings...and organization.  Which is why I'm so glad I found I'm an Organizing Junkie...without it, I wouldn't be the well-prepared super-mom I am today (haha...super-mom indeed. NOT!) 

Anyway...back to the menus!  We're eating easy this week.  By easy, I mean I'm cutting myself some slack, and my children will be eating chicken nuggets one night.  And you know what....shh....don't tell anybody this....I really, truly, honestly....don't. care. one. bit.  I'm a horrible mother, I know.  Hey, at least I'll throw some veggies in there to make it a little better!  :) 

Here we go: 

Saturday:  Sloppy Joes, Fries

Sunday:  (church night) Pioneer Woman 's Grilled Chicken Salad with Feta, Fresh Corn, & Blueberries (I'm testing out this recipe to use for my Pinterest Party on the 18th!)

Monday:  International Invasion:  Mexican Lasagna, French Bread, Salad with Italian Dressing

Tuesday:  (Meeting at Church)  Chicken Nuggets, Corn on Cob, Green Beans

Wednesday:  (church night)  Ham Steaks with Peach Salsa, Grilled Squash/Zucchini

Thursday:  Chicken Parmesan, Roasted Red Potatoes, French Bread with garlic, 3 cheeses, and olives

Friday:  (Leaving for Fayetteville!)  Probably Eating Out


I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday linky party.  Come join us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get reader comments!!