Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I'm Wearing - Budget Friendly Mom Clothes

I had a lot of fun with last week's What I'm Wearing post, so I thought I'd do it again this week.  My office will be closed on the 4th and the 5th of July this year (hooray for a short work week and lonnng weekend!)

This week I'm sharing 3 outfits that I wore to work...again it's very casual there except when I have court. 

Here was Monday's outfit...



Summer Business VERY Casual






































And Tuesday.... (I realize this was a little fall-like, but I try to use everything year-round if I can.)
Summer at Work



And Wednesday....(ready for my weekend!)  My dress is shorter (right below the knee)- but this one is very close.  I found mine at Wal-Mart, oddly enough...same colors, and only $15!  I put a white bandeau top under mine for work so I'd feel more covered.

Budget Casual


I'm linking up to Style Elixir 's Weekly Fashion Link Up and to Works for Me Wednesday, hosted by We are THAT Family.  Hope everyone enjoys their Independence Day celebrations!  Have a fun and safe holiday! 

amy











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get reader comments!!