Thursday, July 11, 2013

What I'm Wearing

I realize this is a day late - but better late than never, right?  Yesterday I was out of town for work training and barely got back in time for church last night.  I was whooped by the time I finally got home. 

So here's a peak at what I've been wearing this week (or at least very similar). I went ahead and posted what I've worn all week and what I'll be wearing tomorrow.  Tomorrow (Friday) will be ultra casual because I'm taking off at noon to drive to Fayetteville to help my daughter move into her apartment.  It's a long drive, and I want to be comfortable.  We'll be staying the weekend, so I'm bringing along a tote bag.

Monday

Navy & Sunshine Yellow






Tuesday


K-Mart Smart? Budget Work Wear




Wednesday

Comfy Casual





Thursday

Zebra and Turquoise



Friday

Starting the Weekend Early


















 




How do you dress for a weekend away? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get reader comments!!